Because if you do, she’s gonna think you’re with another girl because why else would you be late to reply to her messages? You could be at work or in school, but she knows you would find time to text her. You could be with your family or your boys, but she knows you would be able to talk to her. She hates looking at her phone & waiting for a text back because she’s gonna feel like texting you again but then she’s gonna feel like she’s being annoying so she forces herself to wait but it’s really frustrating with all of the thoughts going on in her head. To avoid any misunderstandings, don’t leave a girl waiting & text her back.
- She’s just doing her own thing.
- She randomly meets a guy.
- She’s whatever about him at first.
- She thinks he’s cool & kinda cute.
- She becomes his friend.
- She starts messaging him online.
- She gives him her number.
- She starts texting him every day.
- She starts chillin’ with him.
- She starts talking to him more.
- She spends more time with him.
- She realizes she likes him.
- She starts to catch feelings.
- She starts to grow attached to him.
- She becomes his girl.
- She thinks she’s falling in love.
- She spends an amazing couple of months with him.
- Then a random day happens & she’s heartbroken.
You & her have been through too much for her to drop you just because things get hard. She doesn’t want your relationship with her to be the kind of relationship where at first, you guys have an amazing couple of months & then it all goes to shit & that’s when you guys break up. All relationships go through shit, but she believes that you & get can manage to get through it. So go ahead, ignore her, she’ll just wait until she has your attention. Push her away, she’ll just try to draw you back in. Lie to her, she’ll just find it in herself to trust you again. Make a mistake, she’ll just get over it & forgive you. If a girl loves you enough, she won’t give up on you, even if she has all the reasons to.